The Wireless Infrastructure Association announced last week that the WIA Foundation’s 2023 Wireless Women’s Leadership Luncheon will feature remarks from Mignon Clyburn, a former Commissioner and the first woman to head the FCC as interim Chair, and Narda Jones, Chief of Staff at the FCC.
Hosted in partnership with the Women’s Wireless Leadership Forum (WWLF), the event will take place on February 1 in Washington, D.C. All proceeds from the luncheon will benefit education, training, and apprenticeships for the next generation of women in the wireless industry.
In addition to Clyburn and Jones, the luncheon will feature remarks from WWLF President Lynn Whitcher and a roundtable discussion with prominent women leaders in the industry, including:
- American Tower SVP and Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Colleen Richards Powell
- AT&T EVP of Federal Regulatory Relations, Rhonda Johnson
- Crown Castle SVP of Network Implementation & Operations, Karen Rohrkemper
- NEPTUNO USA President and CEO, Leticia Latino van-Splunteren
- SBA Communications Director of Network Operations, Evelyn Clough
- T-Mobile SVP of Government Affairs, Kathleen O’Brien Ham
- Verizon Communications SVP of Public Policy and Strategic Alliances, Donna Epps