(as of Sep 18,2021 18:26:03 UTC – Details)
This yagi antenna is suited for providing and/or improving reception in residential homes and businesses. Ideal for rural areas and places where the reception is weak.. It will help to improve signal reception and increase data transfer speed!
The package contains Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna and mounting bracket.
700MHz-2700MHz Wide-Band Log Periodic Yagi Antenna
* Frequency Range (MHz): 698-960/1710-2700 mHz
* Gain: 15 dBi±1
* VSWR: < = 1.8
* Input Impedance: 50 ohms
* Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal
* Horizontal Beamwidth (o) (half-power): 50±8/45±8
* Vertical Beamwidth (o)(half-power): 40±5/35±5
* Front to Back Ratio(dB): >=18
* Elements: 27
* Max, power(W): 100
* Connector Type on Antenna: FME male
* Lightning Protection: DC ground
* Antenna Dimension (mm): 1150x200x70
* Weight(kg): 1.2
* Rated Wind Velocity(km/h): 100
* Material: Aluminum
* Cable on Antenna (mm): 350
* Diameter of installation pole(mm): 30~53
* Working Temperature(C): -40~+60
The wide Band Log Periodic Directional Antenna will collect the cell tower signal and send it through the cable to an amplifier, cell phone or cellular data card. When the cell phone or cellular data card transmits, the signal is transferred to an amplifier or directly to the antenna and broadcast back to the cell tower.
The 45″ boom is the main part of the antenna and includes 27 elements constructed aluminum. The output coaxial connector is an FME Male type.The antenna’s impedance is 50 ohm with a maximum power rating of 100W.
Pipe mount bracket is included. (Pole is not included)
Unique design, the main boom comes into two pieces to make package size in half, easy to carry and install.
Frequency: 698-960/1710-2700 MHz
Dimension (mm): 1150x200x70
Connector Type: FME male